We are now accepting applications for the 2019-20 School Year
Grades TK - 4th
You may also apply and monitor your enrollment and waitlist position via the
SchoolMint app available for Apple and Android devices.
If you need assistance or access to a device to complete the Schoolmint Application online,
please call our office (626) 209-5635 to schedule an appointment.
Transitional Kindergarten- Students must be turn 5 years old between September 2, 2019 and December 2, 2019 in order to be eligible for TK
Kindergarten- Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019 in order to be eligible for Kindergarten
Admission preferences are offered in the following order:
- Children of current OCS-South employees who apply for the campus where the employee works
- Siblings of currently enrolled OCS-South students who apply for the same campus their sibling attends
- Students who are eligible to receive free or reduced price lunch (To verify eligibility, click here)
- Students who are currently enrolled in or reside in the attendance area of Cleveland Elementary School (To verify if Cleveland is your designated school, click here)
- Students who currently reside in the attendance area of the Pasadena Unified School District
- All other students
If you believe you meet any of the criteria for an admission preference, please indicate this on your Application. Admission preferences will be verified once you are offered a space for enrollment; if you are unable to provide proof of admission preferences you will lose the offered enrollment space and be placed at the end of our waitlist.